Wednesday 24 November 2010

Marc Jacobs back for Louis Vuitton











I know I'm a little delayed, but ive finally had a good look at Marc Jacobs' fall 2010 collection for Louis' Vuitton! I cant help but drool all over the sophistication and womenliness! He has captured the pretty ladylikeness with perfect elegance for autumn. This collection straight away made me think of Diors' designs way back in the late 1920's and 30's. With modern inputs of florals, tweeds, and knitwear it's impossible for women not to fall in love with it. And if by some small chance one outfit doesn't take your fancy you only have to look down to the shoes which are instantly pleasing! The collection oozes femininity and fully expresses that the boob is back!




I have posted some of my favourites for you to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment